Friday, February 16, 2007

Woohoo half day at the office

Yup you read right...we got the afternoon off today all thanks to Chinese New Year. You're probably wondering to yourself..."if you're on half day why are you blogging from the office?". Well here's why. My boss is supposed to received closing submissions from one of the parties in an arbitration which he is the arbitrator for and well they haven't delivered it yet. Called them up to tell them that we are on half day and that there will be nobody to receive it. They asked if I could wait, told them that I celebrate CNY and had things to do but would be willing to wait for them as long as it wasn't too long. They said they'd be here by 2 pm so here I am waiting till 2 pm. They had better not be late cos I still have to finish cleaning up my room and get started on making my new year clothes.

Feeling hungry so I'm gonna raid the office pantry in the meantime. Later.

VENTELATIONS:


Post a Comment or back to Ventelation Space


The Venter

Chinese/English female residing in sunny
Singapore with family and friends from all
walks of life, trying to make the most of
her life and have fun doing it

Known by many a name... Sandra or San
to most, Kanela to a few, and MeiBao
to others

My other stuff

My Photos
My Videos
My Asian Entertainment blog

blog buddies

Corinna - Rantings From A Solitary Reverie
Sharon - Welcome to My World
Howard - This and that for the here and now
Trista - Dream World

my media player

previous posts

Happy Valentine's Day!
Cemeteries and sleep
Sleep sleep and more sleep
Champion of cough mixture
My mom says the strangest things
Can I have a new set of lungs please...
Just had the weirdest thing happen at work...
Took the day off
Random discovery on the net
Interesting computer accessories

the archives

April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
May 2007

shoutouts





FREE Hit Counters!